Thursday, June 26, 2008

You Tube

I enjoyed logging onto You Tube. You could spend hours watching various videos. The video I chose was from the TV show So You Think You Can Dance. The video is of Chelsea & Mark dancing to the song Bleeding Love. I watched them the other night as this is a show we watch as a family. I thought Chelsea & Mark did a great job showing their talent. It was very entertaining.
My daughter showed me a funny video, we had a lot of laughs watching The Lion Sleeps Tonight.


What I did not care for is the material that is easily accessed that is offensive and inappropriate for children. My kids have been on You Tube numerous times and I feel like too much is out there being viewed by the kids.

I think You Tube would be useful if placed on the PBCLS web site. It would be another means to communicate to our patrons.

No comments: